TYPICAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Here's some classic questions designed to help interviewers get to know more about you, your previous roles, and how you would respond should you be offered the job. Most companies ask these questions at some point during the interview process, either formally, or informally. It's good to prepare responses for these questions, so that you will have some answers in the bag before you go into the interview...
Questions to get you talking about yourself...
- Tell me about yourself
- What do you think are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What can you do for us that someone else can't?
- What do you do outside of work?
Questions to get you to describe your previous job roles....
- Tell us about your current responsibilities
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- In your current position what do you enjoy the most?
- In your current position what do you not enjoy?
Questions to find out how interested you are in the job...
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What sort of person do you think we are looking for?
- What do you look for in a job?
- What do you think you would enjoy the most about this position?
- What do you think you would enjoy the least about this position?